http://victoriawarehouse.com/blogs/buy-essay-papers-online.php buy essay papers online
The training was held here between June 2 and June 6 which was attended by over 10 executives from six different organizations including KFB.
During the course, the trainees took a deeper look at Islamic financial industry in the Middle East including Qatar, licensing systems, main principles of Islamic finance, basic contracts and case studies on Islamic financial products.
The trainees had a deeper look at the financial industry in the Middle East, including Qatar, licensing systems, main principles of Islamic finance, basic contracts and case studies on Islamic financial products.
They visited Qatar Islamic Bank, Qatar Financial Centre, Qatar Islamic Insurance Company, Barwa Bank, Masraf Al Rayan and others.
Videos You May Like
Leave a Reply
Latest on Amilin TV
Islamic Economy News
- WIEF to generate greater awareness of Islamic economy
- Chiba to be gateway for Malaysian Halal products into Japan
- Taiwan’s Halal System
- Halal certification: a gateway to export markets
- Middle East funding record number of airplane deliveries
- UAE planning national halal certification scheme