http://www.chdcnr.org/docs/sites-that-write-essays-for-you.php sites that write essays for you
http://www.microrate.com/media/how-to-find-someone-to-write-a-paper-for-me.php someone to write a cheap paper
The sukuk, a rare offering from the bank, will be used to diversify its funding sources, extend the maturity of its funding and support the financing of sharia-compliant business, the statement added.
Riyad Bank is the latest Saudi lender to issue a riyal-denominated sukuk, tapping into a highly liquid local investor pool to secure cheaper, longer-term finance that would be hard to obtain through the loan market.
Many banks have issued or plan to issue Islamic instruments to boost their capital following a period of significant lending growth in the kingdom. They include Saudi Hollandi Bank, Saudi British Bank , Banque Saudi Fransi and National Commercial Bank.
Videos You May Like
Leave a Reply
Latest on Amilin TV
Islamic Economy News
- WIEF to generate greater awareness of Islamic economy
- Chiba to be gateway for Malaysian Halal products into Japan
- Taiwan’s Halal System
- Halal certification: a gateway to export markets
- Middle East funding record number of airplane deliveries
- UAE planning national halal certification scheme