http://www.chdcnr.org/docs/check-my-math-homework-online.php websites to do your math homework
In a statement on its website, the negative outlook on the ratings of the Tranche A Sukuk has been reverted to stable while the stable rating outlook on the Tranche B Sukuk has been maintained.
Apart from that, profit payments on the Tranche A Sukuk are covered by lease payments from TM while the principal redemption will be met via proceeds from either refinancing, repurchase by TM or disposal of the properties in the open market.
Meanwhile, the principal redemption and profit payments on the Tranche B Sukuk are met by the lease payments from TM, whose credit profile therefore underpins this tranche’s rating and outlook.
Tranche A Sukuk’s ratings, from negative to stable, premised on RAM’s expectations that the properties’ performance will eventually converge to a more sustainable level, in line with its assumption for the medium term.
Videos You May Like
Leave a Reply
Latest on Amilin TV
Islamic Economy News
- WIEF to generate greater awareness of Islamic economy
- Chiba to be gateway for Malaysian Halal products into Japan
- Taiwan’s Halal System
- Halal certification: a gateway to export markets
- Middle East funding record number of airplane deliveries
- UAE planning national halal certification scheme