http://www.chdcnr.org/docs/buy-college-level-papers-online.php need help writing my college essay
It will be designed by Shard architect Renzo Piano and join The Place and the Shard in the same parent development, the London Bridge Quarter estate.
The proposal for the largely residential tower coincides with a surge in London property prices
A spokesman for the estate said the 150 apartments would be smaller than the Shard’s still vacant ten apartments, which had yet to be marketed.
Overall, 75 percent of the 2 million square feet of commercial and residential space in the estate had been filled, he said.
Companies that have agreed to take space in the Shard include Qatar-based broadcaster Al Jazeera and private hospital group Hospital Corporation of America.
The developers plan to submit the planning application for the new tower next week.
Videos You May Like
Leave a Reply
Latest on Amilin TV
Islamic Economy News
- WIEF to generate greater awareness of Islamic economy
- Chiba to be gateway for Malaysian Halal products into Japan
- Taiwan’s Halal System
- Halal certification: a gateway to export markets
- Middle East funding record number of airplane deliveries
- UAE planning national halal certification scheme