Zuraidah Hanim Ibrahim, who won the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) USA award in the personal achievement category, added: “Malays comprise 90 per cent of my clientele, and the level of awareness amongst Malays on the need to protect themselves with insurance is very low in comparison to the other races.”
Zuraidah formed her Subang Jaya-based company Darul Asiah Consultant Sdn Bhd in 2003 with her husband.
Founded in 1927, MDRT is the premier international Association of Financial Professionals of nearly 38,000 of the world’s leading life insurance and financial services professionals from more than 450 companies in 79 countries.
The Takaful Ikhlas awards night is on June 29
Videos You May Like
Leave a Reply
Latest on Amilin TV
Islamic Economy News
- WIEF to generate greater awareness of Islamic economy
- Chiba to be gateway for Malaysian Halal products into Japan
- Taiwan’s Halal System
- Halal certification: a gateway to export markets
- Middle East funding record number of airplane deliveries
- UAE planning national halal certification scheme