http://www.chdcnr.org/docs/custom-written-essay-papers.php custom written essay papers
http://www.americanstyle.com/pages/paying-someone-to-do-homework.php pay to do college homework
According to Malaysian news agency BERNAMA, Muhyiddin wants more investments from Thailand to flow into Malaysia in a move to strengthen bilateral trade ties.
He said about 400 Malaysian companies had invested in Thailand but only a few from the neighbouring country had invested in Malaysia.
The deputy PM of neighbouring Malaysia also reiterated that Thailand was Malaysia’s fifth largest global trading partner and the second largest in ASEAN.
In 2012,two-way trade rose between 12 and 13 per cent to almost RM24 billion,” he added.
Muhyiddin complimented Thailand’s interest in the industry and its strategies to accomplish more halal investments have been laid out clearly.
Videos You May Like
Leave a Reply
Latest on Amilin TV
Islamic Economy News
- WIEF to generate greater awareness of Islamic economy
- Chiba to be gateway for Malaysian Halal products into Japan
- Taiwan’s Halal System
- Halal certification: a gateway to export markets
- Middle East funding record number of airplane deliveries
- UAE planning national halal certification scheme