Speaking at the Oman Islamic Economic Forum 2013 in Muscat, The Raja Muda who is also the financial ambassador of the Malaysian International Islamic Financial Centre, added that bilateral trade between Oman and Malaysia stood at 740 million US dollars in 2011, which a very substantial increase from 265 million US dollars in 2010.
After adopting the “Vision for Oman’s economy 2020”, Oman is now in its eight five-yea national development plan that focuses on diversification, industrialization and privatisation
Tourism and gas-based industries are among the major components of the government’s diversification efforts.
Videos You May Like
Leave a Reply
Latest on Amilin TV
Islamic Economy News
- WIEF to generate greater awareness of Islamic economy
- Chiba to be gateway for Malaysian Halal products into Japan
- Taiwan’s Halal System
- Halal certification: a gateway to export markets
- Middle East funding record number of airplane deliveries
- UAE planning national halal certification scheme