State oil and gas firm PT Pertamina has completed a deal to acquire an oil and gas block worth $1.75 billion in Algeria from ConocoPhillips Algeria Limited, said CEO Karen Agustiawan.
She said the block is expected to boost the company’s oil production by 23,000 barrels per day from its current 196,000 barrels per day. (Kontan)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
Videos You May Like
Leave a Reply
Latest on Amilin TV
- Moscow hotel goes halal in bid to woo Muslim visitors
- Bloomberg TV Talks About The Rise of the Muslim Fashion Industry in Indonesia
- Indonesia to soon become trendsetter in Islamic Fashion
- Are Companies Ready to Tap into the Growing Global Muslim Market?
- Malaysian halal exporters have capacity to meet global needs