State oil and gas firm PT Pertamina has completed a deal to acquire an oil and gas block worth $1.75 billion in Algeria from ConocoPhillips Algeria Limited, said CEO Karen Agustiawan.
She said the block is expected to boost the company’s oil production by 23,000 barrels per day from its current 196,000 barrels per day. (Kontan)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
Videos You May Like
Leave a Reply
Latest on Amilin TV
- International Regulatory Initiatives to Enhance Venture Capital and Islamic Private Equity
- Public Lecture by the Recipient of The Royal Award for Islamic Finance 2014
- In Conversation: Esham-The next big thing in Islamic Finance
- INCEIF Executive Master Class
- High-Impact Plenary Session : “Towards greater financial stability: Strengthening the interface and synergy between global standard setters”