State oil and gas firm PT Pertamina has completed a deal to acquire an oil and gas block worth $1.75 billion in Algeria from ConocoPhillips Algeria Limited, said CEO Karen Agustiawan.
She said the block is expected to boost the company’s oil production by 23,000 barrels per day from its current 196,000 barrels per day. (Kontan)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
Videos You May Like
Leave a Reply
Latest on Amilin TV
Islamic Economy News
- Muslim world needs to develop revolutionary method in Islamic finance
- Iran says lower oil prices a new tactic to undermine its economy
- WIEF to generate greater awareness of Islamic economy
- Chiba to be gateway for Malaysian Halal products into Japan
- Taiwan’s Halal System
- Halal certification: a gateway to export markets