Latham & Watkins’ Project Finance Practice Group was voted “Best Project & Infrastructure Finance Firm” in the Islamic Finance news 2013 Law Poll.
According to Islamic Finance news, this year the firm “cemented its success,” having been ranked in the top slot in the 2011 and 2012 polls as well.
In addition, Latham was recognized as the runner-up in Banking & Capital Markets.
Islamic Finance news’ Law Poll is based on a survey of in-house counsel and senior industry practitioners, including issuers, investors, non-legal financial intermediaries, and regulators, among others involved in Islamic finance. Recognized as “one of the most independent and unbiased surveys in the industry,” the Law Poll provides a holistic guide to those legal entities and individuals recognized for their excellence among their clients and peers.-LW
Videos You May Like
Leave a Reply
Latest on Amilin TV
- International Regulatory Initiatives to Enhance Venture Capital and Islamic Private Equity
- Public Lecture by the Recipient of The Royal Award for Islamic Finance 2014
- In Conversation: Esham-The next big thing in Islamic Finance
- INCEIF Executive Master Class
- High-Impact Plenary Session : “Towards greater financial stability: Strengthening the interface and synergy between global standard setters”