Latham & Watkins’ Project Finance Practice Group was voted “Best Project & Infrastructure Finance Firm” in the Islamic Finance news 2013 Law Poll.
According to Islamic Finance news, this year the firm “cemented its success,” having been ranked in the top slot in the 2011 and 2012 polls as well.
In addition, Latham was recognized as the runner-up in Banking & Capital Markets.
Islamic Finance news’ Law Poll is based on a survey of in-house counsel and senior industry practitioners, including issuers, investors, non-legal financial intermediaries, and regulators, among others involved in Islamic finance. Recognized as “one of the most independent and unbiased surveys in the industry,” the Law Poll provides a holistic guide to those legal entities and individuals recognized for their excellence among their clients and peers.-LW
Videos You May Like
Leave a Reply
Latest on Amilin TV
Islamic Economy News
- Muslim world needs to develop revolutionary method in Islamic finance
- Iran says lower oil prices a new tactic to undermine its economy
- WIEF to generate greater awareness of Islamic economy
- Chiba to be gateway for Malaysian Halal products into Japan
- Taiwan’s Halal System
- Halal certification: a gateway to export markets