http://www.chdcnr.org/docs/buy-a-essay.php best free essay writing service
Adviser to Silkbank Chairman Shaukat Tarin, who is also former finance minister, has stated that the Islamic banking division focuses in attaining as much investments as possible as efforts to emerge as the next major player in the Islamic financial industry.
“This positive approach is reflected in the expeditious growth of its book size. Adorned with vibrant branding, Emaan Islamic Banking branches are making swift strides to captivate the Islamic banking industry in Pakistan,” he said.
Furthering his comments on the products and services offered by Emaan Islamic Banking, Silkbank Executive Director MA Mannan said the Islamic banking division offers a complete suite of liability-based products and services to clients.
Videos You May Like
Leave a Reply
Latest on Amilin TV
Islamic Economy News
- WIEF to generate greater awareness of Islamic economy
- Chiba to be gateway for Malaysian Halal products into Japan
- Taiwan’s Halal System
- Halal certification: a gateway to export markets
- Middle East funding record number of airplane deliveries
- UAE planning national halal certification scheme