Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB) inked a deal with Emaratech, the leading Emarati technology and management consulting company, in order to facilitate electronic direct debit payments.
Using Noqodi, a payment gateway engineered and powered by Emaratech, DIB customers will be able to set up Direct Debits to pay for a range of bills and services.
This service is scheduled to be launched by the end of 2013.
Thani Abdulla Alzaffin, Director General and Board Member, Emaratech, said, “We are proud that DIB has chosen ‘Noqodi’ gateway to facilitate Direct Debit payments for its customers. The gateway offers customers complete security and significantly improved levels of convenience when paying their bills.”Noqodi has recently been awarded the PCI Data Security Standard, the highest certificate for information security standards from the PCI Security Standards Council, which ensures cardholder and payment information is transferred safely and securely.
Videos You May Like
Leave a Reply
Latest on Amilin TV
- International Regulatory Initiatives to Enhance Venture Capital and Islamic Private Equity
- Public Lecture by the Recipient of The Royal Award for Islamic Finance 2014
- In Conversation: Esham-The next big thing in Islamic Finance
- INCEIF Executive Master Class
- High-Impact Plenary Session : “Towards greater financial stability: Strengthening the interface and synergy between global standard setters”