Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB) inked a deal with Emaratech, the leading Emarati technology and management consulting company, in order to facilitate electronic direct debit payments.
Using Noqodi, a payment gateway engineered and powered by Emaratech, DIB customers will be able to set up Direct Debits to pay for a range of bills and services.
This service is scheduled to be launched by the end of 2013.
Thani Abdulla Alzaffin, Director General and Board Member, Emaratech, said, “We are proud that DIB has chosen ‘Noqodi’ gateway to facilitate Direct Debit payments for its customers. The gateway offers customers complete security and significantly improved levels of convenience when paying their bills.”Noqodi has recently been awarded the PCI Data Security Standard, the highest certificate for information security standards from the PCI Security Standards Council, which ensures cardholder and payment information is transferred safely and securely.
Videos You May Like
Leave a Reply
Latest on Amilin TV
Islamic Economy News
- WIEF to generate greater awareness of Islamic economy
- Chiba to be gateway for Malaysian Halal products into Japan
- Taiwan’s Halal System
- Halal certification: a gateway to export markets
- Middle East funding record number of airplane deliveries
- UAE planning national halal certification scheme