The Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) on Wednesday announced that the monthly issue of the short-term Islamic leasing bonds, Sukuk Al-Ijara, has been subscribed by 270%.
Subscriptions worth BD 54 million were received for the BD 20 million issue, which carries a maturity of 182 days.
The expected return on the issue, which begins on 15 August 2013 and matures on 13 February 2014, is 0.87% compared to 0.85% for the previous issue on 18th July 2013.
The Sukuk Al-Ijara are issued by the CBB on behalf of the Government of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
This is issue No. 96 (BH00024J7288) of the short-term Sukuk Al-Ijara series.
Videos You May Like
Leave a Reply
Islamic Economy News
- WIEF to generate greater awareness of Islamic economy
- Chiba to be gateway for Malaysian Halal products into Japan
- Taiwan’s Halal System
- Halal certification: a gateway to export markets
- Middle East funding record number of airplane deliveries
- UAE planning national halal certification scheme