The Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) on Wednesday announced that the monthly issue of the short-term Islamic leasing bonds, Sukuk Al-Ijara, has been subscribed by 270%.
Subscriptions worth BD 54 million were received for the BD 20 million issue, which carries a maturity of 182 days.
The expected return on the issue, which begins on 15 August 2013 and matures on 13 February 2014, is 0.87% compared to 0.85% for the previous issue on 18th July 2013.
The Sukuk Al-Ijara are issued by the CBB on behalf of the Government of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
This is issue No. 96 (BH00024J7288) of the short-term Sukuk Al-Ijara series.
Videos You May Like
Leave a Reply
Latest on Amilin TV
- Revisiting Human and Talent Development for Islamic VC and PE Industry
- Review of Islamic Private Equity Participation by Pension Funds and Financial Institutions
- Regional Opportunities for Islamic VC & PE in Asia Pacific
- International Regulatory Initiatives to Enhance Venture Capital and Islamic Private Equity
- Public Lecture by the Recipient of The Royal Award for Islamic Finance 2014