http://www.pnwumc.org/docs/research-paper-writing-services.php research paper writing services
“The ICPs were competitively-priced despite increased volatility in the bond market,” he said.
He said the issue will increase Cagamas’ total issuance for the year to RM1.6 million.
Since incorporation in 1986, Cagamas has cumulatively issued RM267.3 billion of conventional and sukuk.
The ICPs, which will be redeemed at their full nominal value on maturity, are unsecured obligations of the company, ranking pari passu among themselves and with all other existing unsecured obligations of the company.
They will be listed and tradable under the Scripless Securities Trading System.
Videos You May Like
Leave a Reply
Latest on Amilin TV
Islamic Economy News
- WIEF to generate greater awareness of Islamic economy
- Chiba to be gateway for Malaysian Halal products into Japan
- Taiwan’s Halal System
- Halal certification: a gateway to export markets
- Middle East funding record number of airplane deliveries
- UAE planning national halal certification scheme